Ideally located in the heart of the city with abundant parking nearby, Exeter Cookery School provides a range of events, activities and courses aimed at team building in the corporate sector.
Team-building, client and staff incentives, meetings, events, business breakfasts, charity fund-raisers, awards ceremonies – you name it, we do it!
We’re fully licensed, so can host almost any event.
Have an idea of what you’d like to do? Or perhaps you’re stuck for ideas and would like to talk it through? Get in touch today with Natalie Vizard, our dedicated Events Manager, on 07843 282371 or email email@example.com about creating a bespoke event perfect for your needs.
If all you want is a standard cookery course, then take advantage of our Group Incentive scheme: if there are six or more in your party, you’ll receive a 10% reduction on total course fees. Please contact us direct to receive a unique discount code for your group booking.
Some of our half and full day corporate cooking events have included:
- Cook & Dine - Two teams cook against each other, then get to enjoy the fruits of their labours around the dining table with a glass (or two!) of wine.
- Team Cooking - A fun, no-pressure day or half-day of cookery, which could include meat, desserts, pasta, spun sugar, baking and bread to name a few. However, if you have a desire to cook something unique to your group, get in touch and we will do our utmost to deliver a bespoke cooking experience to suit your tastes and requirements.
- Masterchef Experience - Good for small groups, a day or half-day of mildly competitive cookery.
- Bread Making - a day or half-day making – and eating – bread of all types.
- Wine & Food Pairing - A relaxed day or half-day of cooking, eating, slurping and chilling!
- Spun Sugar Craft - A half-day of creating fantastic spun sugar shapes.