SPECIAL OFFER ON GIFT VOUCHERS DURING CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN:
exeter cookery school policy regarding corona virus (covid19)
From the moment you open the door, to your time of departure at the end of your session, we have your health and safety uppermost in our minds.
We have therefore set up rigorous systems and processes to help protect our customers and staff from the current Corona Virus pandemic.
Health and safety:
- Our tutors give a comprehensive health and safety talk at the beginning of each session, with special focus now on Corona Virus.
- We are asking all course participants to wash their hands thoroughly on arrival at the cookery school.
- We have ample stocks of anti-bacterial hand wash and liquid soap and have information and instruction panels set up throughout the school to encourage effective hygiene procedures for both participants and staff.
- All our surfaces are sanitised before and after each session as well as between food preparation jobs.
- The floor is swept and regularly cleaned.
- Toilets are checked on an hourly basis and we have freshly laundered one-use cotton hand towels, which should then be deposited in the baskets provided.
attending or booking a course
Regarding your booking, or potential booking, we will be open as usual and will continue to run our full calendar of fun and friendly cookery classes.
We don't yet know exactly how the Corona Virus will affect our ability to keep running cookery courses in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, we are offering a free rescheduling service for anyone who has concerns about attending.
Therefore, please let us know if:
- You are experiencing any Covid19 symptoms such as a persistent cough or fever and need to postpone your course due to self-isolation.
- You are living in close proximity to somebody displaying signs of Covid19 and need to self-isolate.
- You have any underlying health problems that make you more susceptible to Covid19 and would like to postpone your course.
- You have another valid reason why you need to self-isolate to protect yourself or your loved ones from Covid19.
Stay healthy and follow NHS guidelines on how to avoid catching or spreading Corona Virus:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
For more support, visit www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/